Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Penat tapi Happy

I'm kind of tired, actually. As early as 8 am today, I started my household chores. I vacuumed and mopped the whole apartment. I want to keep our crib spick and span. Semalam my room's wall lamp kaputt sebelah. Aku memanjat nak menukar bulb nya. Ya Allah...tingginya electrician pasang wall light akuuuuu.  Gayat aku memanjat tangga nak menukar bulb.  Dah la bulb tu halus...ish ish... nak mengharapkan Bill tukarkan? Entah hari bila la yang dia boleh tolong.  Aku gak kena panjat tangga tu sendiri...menggigil lutut. :-)  Itu cerita semalam. Hari ni  aku bangun awal pagi dan pasang lampu tu, yang sebelah pulak blow. Arrrghhh!!!! Kena panjat lagi?? Dengan menggigil aku panjat gak la juga.  Keeping the apartment clean isn't an easy job, and since I took the full responsibility of the apartment, I have to do everything on my own. I'm not complaining, just expressing how much I understand even more since I live here with Bill.  This is the best part, although I have to manage the apartment on my own, I get to do it at my convenient time. No one to nag or push me, I just have to know when I should carry out the chores. Some call me lady of leisure...but they don't know what I do the whole day. If I were to tell anyone, they'd say I lead a leisure life.  Well, maybe they're right, considering I don't have to adhere to the office hours...but being a "house"lady, there are so much things to do.  Be one and you'll know what I mean...unless you're the kind who doesn't do household chores. :-)

I spent two hours cleaning, half and hour cooking lunch for myself, half and hour doing the laundry and hanging them, I did that while watching the TV...and later in the afternoon I baked a cake. I felt tired, but feeling content. I did everything at my own will, so I enjoyed every single chore. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment