Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old Friend's Visit

Last Friday, July 1st 2011, my old friend whom I've already accepted as a sister, paid me a visit at Kasturi Idaman.  We finally set a date to meet and she made her way to Kelana Jaya LRT station and I fetched her there.  She came with her son, Syamil...and a glimpse on her son's face, reminds me of how old I am now.  They entered  the car and greeted me.  I asked my sister how old Syamil is. Five years old? That's about how long we haven't met each other.  The baby boy I saw five years ago is now a toddler.  He talks a lot too!  Hehehe...

We tried to catch up with what has been lost over the five years, but time is never enough, I guess.  I cooked lunch and we ate together.  It was fun to see Syamil ate his lunch. He's a boy, and we haven't had children in the house for 20 over years. Naughtiness of a toddler his age isn't something familiar to me anymore.  But hey, I'm going to be an aunty to two nephews this year. OMG! Guess I have to get used to kids ey? I just can't imagine how it's going to be like when my nephews are born...what kind of aunty am I going to be?

Anyway, the time my pet sister and I had to catch up with each other was just not enough.  It was already time for me to send them back to the train station.  I hope we could meet up again and hobnob.  It's really good to meet again...her little boy is cute! Hehehe....and I like him actually, although "Mak Long" (ntah camner dia panggil Mak Long lak, supposed to be Mama Long) is kind of "garang" towards little Syamil.  To my pet sister, jangan ambil hati yer...I love your son.

May we meet again when we have the chance.  Syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah made our paths cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment