Monday, July 4, 2011

Another New Week

There's so much to share, I just haven't got the time to do so...or rather...lazy to write? I breezed thru last week successfully...it was a quick one.  These days, time flies past unnoticeably superfast!  I failed to write as I used to, and it's a heartbreak for me.  I keep asking myself, why I can't write anymore.  Each time I started a few words, I either got bored or doze off.  By the way, last week was such a sleepy week.  I laughed at a gym friend who told me that last 2 weeks she was always sleepy, I think I've contracted it now.

Today, in a while I'm heading to my parents' again.  Mom and I are going to do groceries together.  I love shopping for groceries but I hate carrying those heavy plastic bags, considering I'm now living in an apartment and not a landed house.  In a way, I miss living with my parents although I like living on my own.

I was really tired towards the end of last week. With so much things at hand, I could barely open my eyes even at early night, and my body felt like a wreck. Anyway, despite the lethargy, I was happy to have spent the weekend with my family and the week ended nicely with a call to my dearest one. So, all in all, I had a great week.  Today is the beginning of a new week, and I hope it'll end well too.  Insya'Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment