Friday, June 3, 2011

A New Chapter in Life


June 1st, 2011

I lagged in the timestamp. Was supposed to start my entries on June 1st, 2011 but business witheld me from materializing my effort in starting this new blog.  June 1st, 2011 marked the new beginning of my life.  New crib, new ambience, new routine minus the old me & the old red baby I love most.  Officially, Bill and I moved in on June 1st...unofficially, May 31st.  With this new change, along comes the extra responsibilities on my shoulders to carry. The two of us winged away from the the core, our parents.  It's rather exciting, at the same time tingles my thoughts and physique.  Larger responsibilities... from merely a big-sister to mom-like figure here in Kasturi Idaman.  I am closer to the gym, I get more privacy - my own space, my own kitchen; all the that for the price of BIGGER RESPONSIBILITIES.  I had waited two decades to live on my own and finally my wish was granted with a little twist to the original plan. I carry an excess baggage - my little brother who isn't so little anymore, not that I'm using the word "excess baggage" referring to him as a burden, but just to spice up my story a bit here and there. Well, he is after all the ONLY one person who can stand living with me, the so-called "perfectionist" sister.  I don't mind at all, in fact I feel so blessed. We're supposed to take care of each other, but I think I'll always be the "kakak" and he's always the "adik".  

So, the new chapter in both Bill's and my life begins here in Kasturi Idaman. A new leaf for both of us. May Allah bless us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment