Saturday, June 4, 2011

Agong's Birthday

Happy Birthday to our King...it's important for me as a holiday so that I could spend my hours with my family members, now that we're living separately from mom and dad.

It was quite a busy day for Bill and me.  My day started very early and with the new extra household chores, I got my hands full already.  Late morning we left for Putra Avenue, heeding the plan dad made which is to send off Boy and his wife to KLIA.  They're going for the long overdue honeymoon, carrying along the lil one with them.

As we reached Putra Avenue, the first thing I did was to look for Kemek, my naughty cat. I missed her sooooo much! Huwwwaaaaa.... instead of giving me a kiss, she scratched me. Cacat lagik tangan aku nih!

Done with sending off Boy and Farrah, we did some shopping and then headed home. Being away from my mom makes me feel that her cooking is even more delicious than ever!  God, I love mom's cooking even more!  Not too long after that Bill and I left for our own crib.

As of right now, I am in my room feeling tired after quite a long day doing errr... I don't really know what, but what I do know is that I had spent quality time with my family members.  THAT matters most.  So I would rate today VERY PRODUCTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment