Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kasturi Idaman

It's Bill's and my new home.  I have been longing to live on my own, to choose and decorate my own home.  After a couple of decades, finally that wish came true.  Thank you endlessly to my dad and my mom for realizing the dream for me.  The one thing that comes along with the wish is that I don't actually live alone, but my youngest brother will be my companion.  I can live with that, it's not a problem at all.  In fact, it's a blessing.  He is the only who can withstand the fussy me.  Being the "perfectionist" it's not easy to tolerate me.  I know that, don't think I don't :-)  But I am so blessed to be given a brother who could tolerate all my antiques although he can't really take it all but at least he doesn't make a noise out of my fussiness, or at least not in front of me.  And I know however difficult I am as person towards others, especially my brothers, Bill loves me very much and I think he knows too that I love him so very dearly.  


It took patience to finally settle down in this cute apartment of ours...and obviously expenses coming out of my dad's pocket.  I can never thank my dad enough for every single time and money he spent, and of course mom too, to fulfill my brother's and my wish to own a property which we physically live in.  


Bill and I are very choosy in furnishing this little crib.  We share ideas in decorating it and we are contented with what we have now.  Alhamdulillah...


So this is where we live now...Kasturi Idaman, our present home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment