Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Love You

The long awaited moment has come. My love is back for a short break from work. God I miss him SO much. Not that he has been gone for too long, but I miss him too much! Before he left Malaysia, we only met for a hobnob for about an hour. He is always in a rush. I'm definitely not enough with the quantity of time spent with him, but I know I have to make do what we have.  I love him, and if I have to sacrifice this feeling of mine and push away my selfishness to keep my sanity, I am willing.  As long as each of us is happy then everything will be fine. This time around, he hasn't much time to spend with me either and I must accept it although with such hesitance. The most important thing, he made the time to spend the quality time with me.  What more could I ask for? Alhamdulillah that he loves me and keeps to his words. I am more than grateful.  I love you, darling...I really love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment