Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cooking With Love

Some love to cook, some are compelled to cook, some are lazy to cook.  So tell me, which category do you fall in?  When I was little, I was asked to help my mom to do cooking for the very lame reason - I'm the eldest and only daughter in the family.  Sometimes I feel life is unfair being born the only girl. Kitchen work has become a responsibility then and a bigger one now. However, I've grown to love cooking in the late years. I love to cook for my loved ones, especially my little brother who enjoys eating home made meals. I had never thought that one day I will be frequently and constantly until today but because the people I cook for enjoy the food, I became even more passionate in cooking.  These days I cook with love and sincerity.  I seriously think the love and sincerity is important in cooking because those are the two most important ingredients to add in order to produce tasty meals.

So dear friends...cook with LOVE and SINCERITY, and you'll find satisfaction in your soul just by looking at your loved ones enjoying the food you cook.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment